top of page
Version 1.0 - April 2023
Visitors may set their browser settings in order to reject or accept the cookies. Acceptance of cookies by your browser may be disabled by changing the aforementioned settings.
For more information on the processing of personal data by the Data Controller (Flight Solutions s.r.l.) click here link to https://flightsolutions.it/cookie-policy.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the Website (session cookies) or later, even days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
There are different categories of cookies, with different characteristics and scope:
1) Technical cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the Website and are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a service from the company information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service;
2) Analytics cookies: these are cookies used to anonymously collect and analyze traffic and use of the Website. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies can be made without any loss of functionality
3) Profiling cookies: these are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience; they are often meant to create a profile for the User, used to customise advertisement messages, depending on the User preferences shown where surfing the Net.
4) Third-party cookies (analytics and / or profiling): these are cookies generated by organizations not belonging to the Website, but integrated into parts of the Website page. Think for example of Google "widgets" (eg . Google Maps) or "social plugins" (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
5) Information collected by "third parties" are subject to the related privacy policies better listed below.
Type of cookies
The Website uses the following cookies:
* We adopt tools to reduce the identifying power of cookies (IP anonymization: illustration of the technical operation at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en) and we have configured the service so as to prevent the association of the remaining portion of the IP address with other data held by Google (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=en); we have also implemented controls for data retention, setting the period to 50 months (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=en).
The User may accept or not cookies using the settings on his/her browser.
Disabling third party cookies does not prevent the user from accessing the content of the Website. If the user disable all the cookies, he/she may still access the content of the Website save for cookies session for user’s authentication.
The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies:
a) Firefox: Cookie Settings | Firefox Support
b) Microsoft Edge: Delete Cookies | Microsoft Edge
c) Internet Explorer: Settings and delete Cookies | Internet Explorer
d) Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Android - Google Chrome Help
e) Opera: Web preferences
f) Safari for Mac: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
g) Safari for iOS: Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
We also highlight the possibility of using specific tools for the management of privacy regarding cookies for advertising purposes such as Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com) limited to the advertising networks that adhere to the initiative. For more information, http://www.edaa.eu.
bottom of page